Every year McCaffrey’s looks forward to sponsoring and/or participating in numerous, local events – from Harvest, Welcome and Market Days and Grange Fairs to arts festivals, 5Ks and holiday parades. We’d like to take this space to acknowledge and thank the driving force that makes all of these events possible – our community volunteers.
They do everything from parking and traffic management to set up and clean up and everything in between! So, this year when you’re enjoying the crafters, food, live music, or other entertainment, remember to thank a volunteer.
They should be easy to spot in their Event Staff or Volunteer shirts. Or consider volunteering your time (or volunteer as a family, friend group, cub/girl scout troop, religious group, neighborhood, etc.).
It’s a great way to get involved in your community, meet some exceptional people, and help pull off a beloved, local tradition.
Our upcoming events:
- Doylestown Arts Festival – September 9th & 10th;
- Garden of Reflection 9-11 Memorial Remembrance Ceremony – September 11th;
- Yardley Harvest Day – September 23rd;
- New Hope Arts & Crafts Festival – September 23rd & 24th;
- Whitpain Community Festival – September 30th;
- Newtown Market Day – October 7th;
Visit our events calendar at mccaffreys.com/events for more dates and information!