The bags are wrapped and ready to be won! MWA’s Eighth Annual Designer Bag Bingo will feature trendy designer bags, themed raffle baskets, 50/50, special bingo extras, door prizes, and our famous Luxury Raffle valued at over $2,000.
The event will be held on Friday, October 13th, at St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church, 325 S. Oxford Valley Road in Fairless Hills.
Doors open at 5:30, and Bingo starts at 7:00pm. Makefield Women’s Association is a local nonprofit that raises awareness and funds for community organizations that help women and children in need, the homeless and hungry, and so many others in Bucks County.
100% of the proceeds from Bingo Night 2023 will benefit these organizations:
- A Woman’s Place – Bucks County’s only domestic violence shelter.
- Bucks for Kids – fulfilling the unmet needs of children in foster care.
- Family Service Association, Levittown Shelter – provides homeless families with critical services.
- Buck County Housing Group, Penndel Pantry – serves our most vulnerable population.
- Two Pennsbury Scholarships – awarded to seniors who excel in academics and community service.
- Yardley-Makefield Fire Company – the sole provider of fire protection for businesses and residents.
Tickets are $35, including ten bingo games, door prize chance, dessert, and coffee. Tables of eight are also available to reserve. The event is BYOB, and outside food is welcome.
Their 2023 Luxury Raffle is a great way to support the event if you cannot attend. This year’s three Luxury Prizes include a chance to win Four Designer Handbags, EAGLES tickets, and a Cape May getaway. Raffle tickets are $5, or five tickets for $20, and you do not need to be present to win.
Visit www.MakefieldWomensAssociation.com/BINGO to purchase tickets.