Every year, the month of June dedicates the idea of loving and enhancing your skin by opting for numerous skin care methods. The aim is to increase your confidence and to love your own skin.
The three most important factors to keep your skin looking healthy is to:
- Invest in a bottle of sunscreen – to protect your skin from UV radiation, you should continue to use sunscreen (SPF 30+) every day.
- Seek your local dermatologist – to learn about your skin type and to seek advice from a professional to ensure you’re using the correct products. If you have an area of concern, your local dermatologist can examine the area if there is further treatment needed.
- Get to know your skin type – and how to apply skin care products is essential to help keep your skin looking healthy. June is the perfect time to get to know your skin and apply products that help your skin. Once you learn your skin type, skincare products can help:
- Slow down aging – Building a skin-care routine that suits your skin type can help reduce your skin from aging. Once you’ve found the appropriate routine for you, maintaining it is much easier.
- Increases confidence – Taking care of your skin makes it look healthier and look better. When you like how your skin looks, you become more confident.
- Healthier lifestyle – If you take care of your skin while you’re still young, you’ll save money on anti-aging treatments later in life.
Dermatology Partners is a physician-led organization with locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Our providers treat a full spectrum of diseases of the skin, hair, and nails as well as specializing in the detection and treatment of skin cancers, including Mohs surgery.
The organization prides itself on its ability to offer patients immediate appointments so there is no need to wait weeks or months to receive care. To find out more about Dermatology Partners, or to book an appointment at one of their convenient locations, visit www.dermpartners.com or call (888) 895-3376.