CCC received these honors to recognize the work that they do including educating Pennsylvania consumers to make smart financial decisions.
- Like Mary and Jack, trying to determine if bankruptcy made sense with all the debt they have or if the debt repayment plan would work instead.
- Or Charles, wanting to improve his credit score to get the best rate to refinance his mortgage.
- And Janice, in the middle of a separation and found that help creating a new budget and reviewing her credit report was “enlightening” as she prepares for her divorce.
- And finally Mike, looking to buy a house, said, “the free first home buyer session was outstanding, it was the personal finance class I never got in school.”
Since 1994, the CCC, a non-profit organization, has helped 41,000 individuals repay debt, create and manage a household budget, improve credit scores, buy homes or prevent foreclosure. The expert staff specializes in solving financial challenges, and finding peace of mind.
With offices located throughout Bucks County, and now offering video-based counseling, the CCC makes it easy to work towards improving clients’ financial situation and overall well-being.
CCC programs and services include:
- Debt Consolidation – Help stop creditor calls, negotiate lower monthly payments, reduce interest rates, and set up one convenient payment.
- Credit Report Review – Help you understand your credit report and learn to improve your credit score.
- First Home Buyer Counseling – Determine if you are eligible to receive $10,000 in closing cost assistance.
- Foreclosure Prevention/Loan Modification – Provide HUD-approved Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling to help you keep your home.
- Bucks County Homeowner Mediation Program – Work with the Bucks County courts and your lender to guide you through the loan modification process.
- Bankruptcy Counseling – Review Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and budget and credit counseling.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling – Help determine if reverse mortgage is right for you (adults over age 62).
- Budget Counseling – Develop a plan to help ease the stress of living paycheck to paycheck.
- Student Loan Counseling – Provide guidance to evaluate student loan repayment options.
CCC is HUD-approved and a Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency approved member. Call Credit Counseling Center today at 215-348-8003 or visit www.ccc-credit.com to schedule your FREE financial coaching session.
Make this the year you’re on the road to financial well-being.