Remodeling Concepts, located at 1095 Wood Lane in Langhorne, has been a leader in exterior remodeling for 21 years. The company was started by Dave Martin, who worked for his father’s remodeling business while he attended high school.
After doing some work for his landlord and some others in college he decided to officially start a business. In 2002, upon graduation from West Chester University, Dave started building the business into the success it is today.
“We are most proud of our company culture,” Said Russ Dorrycott, VP of Sales and Marketing, “as the company grows, we remain committed to our core values of providing top quality products, certified installations and an experience that our customer’s enjoy. Home improvements can be stressful, and we are proud of our frictionless process.”
Below are just a few of the recent stellar Google reviews that Remodeling Concepts has received:
“…I had Remodeling Concepts install a skylight window for me. They were very professional along the way. The skylight looks beautiful, and it was installed over the holidays in the cold…” Peter Ludwig
“…Foreman kept me abreast of challenges and/or concerns. He was extremely professional…” Kim Crawford
“…my roof looks awesome, and service was the best…” Vivian Olan
“…The workers did an excellent job, cleaned up after they were done. The office staff was helpful and professional…”
Aside from the reviews above, their website has many more glowing testimonials from satisfied customers.
Remodeling Concepts strives to not only offer quality workmanship but also focuses on customer service through consistent and open communication. Their belief is to empower customers to be fully engaged throughout their project. Customers are not viewed as “jobs” but instead partners in their project’s success.
The core service area is the Lower/Central Bucks, Eastern Montgomery County area. Remodeling Concepts doesn’t do platitudes, they have a R.E.C.I.P.E. by which they live, work and play:
- R- Relationships- Remodeling Concepts is built on relationships. With referrals encompassing a large percentage of projects, maintaining positive relationships is essential.
- E- Empowerment- Our customers are not just customers; they are partners in the project.
- C- Communication- Remodeling Concepts will walk the customer through the entire process of the work that is being done. The customer will always know what is going on, so they never have to guess; and if they ever have questions, the Remodeling Concepts team is readily available.
- I- Integrity- “We do what we say we will do. The customer’s satisfaction is what we strive for. If there is an issue regarding the job, we will be straight up with the client, and work with them to come up with a solution to the problem.” Dave Martin said.
- P- Purpose- Their purpose is to not only do a quality job, but to build a relationship that will keep customers coming back.
- E- Excellence: Remodeling Concepts offers cumulative years of experience that raise the bar and ensure their intention of offering only the best.
Remodeling Concepts is also very involved in the community. They give back by sponsoring various events throughout the year, and plan to be more philanthropic in 2023. Organizations they support are The Annual Ryann Reed Charity Golf outing, Children’s Tumor Foundation, and its mission to end NF (Neurofibromatosis). “We love giving back to the community that has been so good to us.”
Contact them for a pressure-free no obligation estimate today 215-461-3550. For further details or see examples of some of their work, please visit: RemodelingConcepts.net.
PHOTO CAP: The Remodeling Concepts roofers doing a full roof replacement in Fairless Hills.