It’s that time of year again! The leaves are turning crimson red and bright orange. The farmers are harvesting their fields. And Snipes Farm and Education Center is holding its annual Fall Harvest Festival throughout the month of October!
Every year, thousands of people visit our farm to pick pumpkins, enjoy wagon rides, go on scavenger hunts, meet our farm animals – and a lot more.
Snipes Farm will hold its Fall Harvest Festival all five weekends in the month of October this year. Festival days will be held Saturdays from 9:00am-6:00pm, and on Sundays from 10:00am-5:00pm. Tickets are $10 per person for ages three and up. Two and younger go free. See our ad in this publication for a discount.
Enjoy freshly pressed apple cider, fresh baked pies and apple cider donuts! You can also:
- Find the perfect pumpkin in the perfect pumpkin patch;
- Cut a beautiful stem in the pick-your-own flower field;
- Visit the Old Time Farm Museum;
- Climb the hay pyramid and explore the hay bale maze;
- Meet goats, ducks, bunnies, chickens and quail;
- Meet our lovely hens at Cluckingham Palace;
- Go on a scavenger hunt or explore the Land of Scarecrows;
- Take a peaceful walk on our Nature Trail.
Snipes Farm and Education Center is a not-for-profit with a mission to model and teach sustainable organic farming, build community and reconnect people to the land. To volunteer or donate, visit Snipesfarm.org, contact us at 215-295-1139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 200 children ages 5-15 attended Farm Camp this year. They learned about nature, farm animals, organic farming and how to cook healthy vegetables. learning, games, songs and art helped build a diverse community of campers from. You can purchase our produce and other products at our Saturday Farm Market or through or CSA. But 70% of our produce is donated to neighbors in need through our hunger relief program.
PHOTO CAP: A boy selects a perfect pumpkin from a wagon at Snipes Farm in Morrisville.