Local broker providing local service
Since 2007, Howard Peck, owner of Senior Insurance Solutions, LLC has been offering Medicare planning services to residents all throughout the five-county Greater Philadelphia area. Howard is a Pennsylvania Licensed Insurance Broker and the only insurance product he sells are Medicare Plans.
Medicare is our National Health Insurance Program for people who are 65 years old and older, or under 65 and on disability. Medicare legislation was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson as part of the Great Society Initiative in 1965. The recipients of the first two Medicare cards were Harry and Bess Truman.
The Medicare coverage from the government is known as Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’. Part ‘A’, covers all hospital services except Dr. costs. Part ‘B’ covers all Dr. costs in and out of the hospital and other outpatient services such as diagnostics, bloodwork and same day surgery.
Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ cover 80% of all your Health Care Services. Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage Plans pick up the remaining 20%, and there may be very small co-pays for services provided.
Howard’s expertise is in showing his clients all their options in regards to picking the best Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan based on their specific needs and budget. He represents several of the large Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Carriers as well as several Part ‘D’ Drug Plans.
Along with clarifying all the features and benefits of the different plan options, Howard and his staff will process, submit and monitor the applications so it’s a care-free, hands-off process for his clients.
Howard’s services come at no cost as the Insurance Carriers pay him for the services he provides. Please call his office if you want price quotes or any information about the services he offers. There is never any pressure, obligation, or nonsense!
Senior Insurance Solutions, LLC, 267-923-5281, SRinsurancesolutiions.com.
PHOTO CAP: Howard Peck