- Safety: The cordless design of motorized shades and blinds is the safest solution for children and pets. Now your customers can rest easy as they say goodbye to cords that pose a potential strangulation hazard if children or pets become entangled in them.
- Convenience: The most obvious advantage of motorized shades is their convenience. Your customers can lift their shades up and down from a distance. They can raise and lower them at the touch of a button. Or better yet, automatically according to a schedule they define. Motorized shades are ideal for customers with mobility concerns and for placement on windows where direct access to them is awkward, such as behind a couch or out of reach.
- Security: Homeowners can help deter unwanted visitors while on vacation or away from home by utilizing programmable automation settings. Blinds and shades can be easily programmed to open and close at specific times to make the home appear occupied, even if the owners are at work or out of the house.
- Energy Savings: Your customers can help improve their home energy consumption and light control with motorized window treatments. Shades can set to open and close during specific times during the day to maximize light and energy efficiency, without the hassle of manual adjustment. So motorized window treatments can help your customers lower their energy bills.
- Furniture & Home Protection:
Motorized shades will help homeowners protect their investment in woodwork, furniture, upholstery, floors, and artwork from UV damage and inevitable fading. Motorized shades can be programmed to close automatically during the time of day when the suns rays are the strongest.