Peace of mind.
Aging photo albums and boxes of prints are at risk for deterioration, misplacement and destruction in their current state.
Digitizing these treasures is like insurance in case of loss, theft, water damage, fire and other environmental hazards.
No family battles. Once your memorabilia is digitized, each and every family member can have their very own digital copy of the files. This is especially helpful in the case of a divorce or death in the family. If you prefer to have a printed copy, we can do that as well.
Here’s How it Works:
- Drop off your printed memorabilia to be scanned and digitized at New Hope Photo.
- Return to pick up your digital storage device (DVD, USB drive, external drive, etc.), which will contain each scanned/digitized image as a .jpg file.
- Prints are scanned at the original size of the print with resolution of 600dpi.
- Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts, who will treat your materials with the utmost care.
- Your items never leave our property or get shipped away.
- All original items are returned to you after the process is complete.
PHOTO CAP: What to do with photo albums and boxes of prints at risk for deterioration and loss.