Jeshua Taracena, longtime Executive Chef of Salute Ristorante, has purchased the popular Morrisville establishment from restauranteur Vincenzo Severino.
The two have been creative partners for over 30 years.
Salute has been a Morrisville destination for Italian cuisine lovers since 2015 – transplanted from Pennington, NJ, where “Avanti” operated for 21 years.
Jeshua, the new owner, has been part of the endeavor from the beginning; over three decades.
Salute will be reopening for lunches starting April 27th: Wednesday through Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
It’s the same delicious menu with weekly specials that are part seasonal, part imagination, and part tradition.
Here are some of the most popular dishes at Salute:
- Chicken Sinatra: Breaded cutlets topped with spinach, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, baked and served in creamy marinara sauce.
- Italian Roasted Chicken: seasoned to perfection and served with roasted potatoes.
- Homemade at Salute by Chef, Gnocchi Filetto Pomodoro: Imported tomatoes sauteed with olive oil, garlic, and fresh basil.
- Seasonal arugula and dandelion salads.
- Veal Toscano: Sliced Portobello mushrooms, scallions, roasted garlic, and pancetta bacon sauteed in Marsala wine cream sauce.
- Risotto di Mare: Lump crabmeat, calamari, and shrimp sauteed in a light creamy marinara sauce, tossed with homemade risotto.
- Lamb Chops: Cooked to perfection and served in several flavorful varieties.
The full menu including a party tray menu and weeknight family take-out menus can be viewed at salute-morrisville.com.
Call ahead (215-736-1978) for reservations and curbside pickup.
PHOTO CAP: Salute Ristorante’s beautiful dining room.