Flowers by Jennie Lynne will be offering In-Person and DIY with video design classes for the Spring starting in January. Heather Towne CFD will lead each attendee through the design process, care and handling of flowers along with some tips and tricks in an hour-long class.
Each attendee will take home a fresh arrangement for their home each session. The classes are $35 per person, or if you sign up for three classes it is $100. Sample Pictures will be posted on our Instagram and Facebook pages at the beginning of each month.
The list of dates is ready to choose from on our website (Flowersbyjennielynne.com) under Design Classes. Please indicate which class and date you are interested in when filling out the online form. You can also schedule a private class for a group of friends or family as a work party, shower or birthday gathering. Please ask for availability for those private classes.
- January 26th (6:30pm) Brighten the Spirits Design;
- February 21st and 23rd (6:30pm) Love in a Mist Design;
- March 21st and 23rd (6:30pm) Marching to a different beat Design;
- April 11th and 13th (6:30pm) Easter Centerpiece;
- NEW: April 12th and 14th (6:30pm) Easter Centerpiece;
- May 23rd and 25th (6:30pm) Showers of May Flowers Vase Design;
- June 20th and 22nd (6:30pm) Turn up the Heat Design (with tropical flair).
Our shop phone number to call: 215-547-4550.
When calling the shop, we will need to know your choice of class(es) and date(s).
In person classes on held on location at 100 Trenton Road, Fairless Hills, 19030 – classroom and parking is around back.
Each date/time will have 12 spots open. We are also offering video and take-home kits to follow along.