In return, we offer you incredible benefits and our commitment to be your partner in helping you create an extraordinary lifelong career at Woods!
Woods is committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embraces and supports DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, and the personal and professional GROWTH of our employees. Our generous benefits include:
EDUCATION – We offer generous benefits to support your educational and professional development.
- Highly discounted on-site college and university degree programs;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Student loan repayment program;
- Discounted tuition with participating colleges and universities.
HEALTH & WELLNESS – Good health is critical to the overall well-being of you and your family.
- On-site medical center (no cost to employees);
- Medical, vision, and prescription coverage choices including a very low employee only contribution;
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance;
- Wellness rewards program.
RETIREMENT – We know at some point you will want to stop working and enjoy more leisure time, therefore we provide a generous contribution and match to your 403b plan that you can take with you no matter when you leave Woods.
Retirement plan with company contribution and match after one year of full-time employment
WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Maintaining a healthy balance between work and life can be a challenge. In addition to creating a culture of caring at work, we offer benefits that we hope help to reduce some of life’s stresses.
- Generous paid holiday, vacation and sick time;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discounts with Verizon and Faulkner and Ciocca Dealerships;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Onsite flower and gift shop, print shop, café and market.
PHOTO CAP: Staff from Woods’ Heatherwood program love caring for and supporting their residents.