Seniors Helping Seniors is built on a simple philosophy: people over 50 years of age have the time and the passion for meaningful work that helps seniors remain living independently in their homes.
Our caregivers say helping other seniors is a rewarding experience that allows them to give back to others while also earning extra income. Our clients say they feel cared for and understood by experienced and mature caregivers who are compassionate and conscientious.
Becoming a caregiver for Seniors Helping Seniors is a natural fit for many older adults who are already familiar with the non-medical services we provide to our clients.
Assignments may include:
- Light Housekeeping;
- Meal Preparation;
- Socialization and companionship;
- Medication reminders;
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene.
No prior caregiver experience is necessary. All that is needed is a desire to help others because we match our client’s needs with the skills our caregivers are able and willing to perform.
Not only will you be making a difference in someone’s life, you’ll also:
- Stay active and involved and continue to learn from others;
- Work locally – usually within 10 miles of your home;
- Earn extra income;
- Share your talents and life experiences;
- Create new friendships and connect with others;
- Enjoy a flexible schedule – choose when you would like to work (From 6 to 40 hours per week);
- Work in a personal setting to limit exposure from the public;
- Feel valued by your clients, co-workers and a company that understands the benefits of an older workforce and has a low employee turnover rate.
At Seniors Helping Seniors, we change people’s lives. If you’re looking to make a difference with meaningful work and want to earn extra income, become part of our team!
Call 215-675-6402 or visit seniorcarebucks-county.com.
PHOTO CAP: Kelly Talton, Owner, Seniors Helping Seniors.