National Charity League, Inc., Central Bucks Chapter (NCL, Inc.), announced its board of directors for the 2021-2022 Chapter Year. Board Co-Presidents, Jill Anderson and Judi Cenci, will lead the chapter in its eighth year of serving the Central Bucks community.
The full leadership slate includes:
- President – Judi Cenci and Jill Anderson;
- President Elect – Kelly Imperato;
- Parliamentarian – Karen Smith;
- Secretary – Melissa Mahony;
- Treasurer – Allyson McCann-Rawluk;
- Membership VP – Dawn Kremer and Dipal Harris; *Communications VP – Susannah Campbell;
- Provisional VP – Amy Cotter;
- Patroness VP – Colleen Oakes and Corinna Blair;
- Philanthropy VP – Annie Hall and Erin Camburn;
- Ticktockers VP – Nicole Palladino and Kristin Olanday.
The Central Bucks chapter welcomed 76 new members this past spring.
The organization currently has 316 members and provides hands-on volunteer service for 28 philanthropic organizations in the community. “We are a growing organization with a goal of supporting and impacting our community through philanthropic work and cultural and leadership development of our members,” said Judi Cenci. “Last year, our members served over 3,000 hours with our philanthropic partners, who are primarily located in the Bucks County area. This work was done despite the restrictions from the pandemic. The members also spent over 2,400 hours training, leading, and mentoring our youth membership (girls grades 7th-12th) ensuring that they have the skills to continue this community impact as they reach adulthood.”
Members are women (called “Patronesses”) and their daughters (called “Ticktockers”).Through community service, NCL, Inc. develops socially responsible community leaders and strengthens the mother-daughter relationship.
The traditional Six Year Core Program also includes leadership development and cultural experiences.
For more information about the NCL, Inc., Central Bucks Chapter, visit https://centralbucks.nationalcharityleague.org.