As winter arrives, our human instincts tell us to take stock of our shelter. Enjoy a warm and cozy winter without a high price tag!
Use these 5 simple tips to help save energy AND money this season:
- Take advantage of heat from the sun. Open curtains on south-facing windows on sunny days.
- Add caulking and weather stripping around leaky doors and windows.
- Schedule annual preventative maintenance for your heating system.
- Replace your furnace filter once a month.
- Keep your fireplace damper closed unless a fire is burning. An open damper is like an open window and will let heat escape.
Give us a call at 215-945-4833 and we’ll be happy to assist you in all your winter preparation needs.
Whether your home runs on oil, gas or electric heat, you’ll want to rest assured you have a service you can trust to get you through the coldest months this year.
JC Heating, Inc. provides you with the trust you need – we’ve been providing excellence for 48 years to the Bucks County community. Not only that, but we’re happy to offer our customers automatic oil delivery to keep you and your family toasty all winter long!
One key to our success is we always offer 24-hour service, seven days a week, and we’re always ready when our customers are in need. This will remain the same.
For your convenience, schedule your oil delivery or heating service online at jcheat.com. You can also pay online.
Trust in us for your home’s cold weather tune-ups, cleaning, repairs and heating maintenance.
Our showroom and warehouse is located at 181 Fallsington-Tullytown Road, Levittown.
PHOTO CAP: J.C. Heating, Inc. is here to deliver!