The NBA’s Father’s Day Car Cruise 2021 featured a caravan of classic and antique cars and trucks that were judged for Best in Class in five categories and then joined together for the cruise through Newtown Borough and Township. Proceeds from car registrations will be donated to the Wrightstown Food Cupboard, located in the Penns Park United Methodist Church.
CONGRATULATION TO THE WINNERS:
- Melody Laurel (Foreign) – 1980 Triumph Spitfire
- Bob Broeze (Pre 1959) – 1949 Hudson Commodore
- Elliot & Debbie Maser (1960-1969) – 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
- Bill & Dana Aycock (1970-1979) – 1974 Ford Bronco
- Kevin Clements (1980-1996) – 1991 GMC Syclone
Co-Chairs Joe Tryon & Dan Petty thank all the committee members, judges, and volunteers for their hard work! Thank you to our fellow members and Cruise sponsors.