BQ Basements, Concrete & Gutter Systems has been known throughout the Greater Delaware Valley since 1997 for basement and crawlspace waterproofing.
Any home with any style foundation can be prone to water leaks and moisture. Whatever the cause, regardless of age, BQ has a solution to treat it.
Our patented waterproofing products are backed by the world’s largest basement and crawl space network of dealers with lifetime warranties.
Customer service is the hallmark of how we do business. Our company is family-owned and operated and has serviced more than 20,000 homes in the past 24 years!
Be prepared for summer storms!
To ensure you and your home can weather anything this season throws your way, here are some tips from your local water management experts at BQ Basements, Concrete and Gutter Systems:
- Check gutters and downspouts for leaves and debris to prevent or limit overflow.
- Check downspouts to make sure they are pitched 10-15 feet away from your home to prevent foundation leakage.
- Check the grading of your landscaping to make sure it is graded away from your home.
- Prepare generators in case of power outages.
- Keep all portable electronic devices charged in case of power outages.
- Check your battery supply for radios and flashlights.
- Be sure trees are healthy and pruned to prevent falling and make wind resistant.
Headquartered in Montgomery County, BQ are the local experts in waterproofing basements and crawlspaces, fixing uneven concrete and installing gutters.
BQ has been serving Bucks and Montgomery counties since 1997 and prides itself on providing a WOW customer experience, a great place to work and giving back to the local community.
For more info and tips, or to prep your home today, call 215-398-4898 or visit www.BQBasementSystems.com.
PHOTO CAP: A typical leaking basement after a storm.