Listing your home in a “Seller’s Market”
Your home and selling situation is unique. The listing process should be tailored to your needs and the home properly priced for its condition and local market.
Even before showings begin, a plan is vital. When will you allow showings – on limited days and times?
Will offers be reviewed as they are received or on a set date and time? If you haven’t found replacement housing, how are you protected? If you receive multiple offers, which offer is the best for you?
I will help you with all these questions and will create a custom plan tailored to your needs from preparation through closing and beyond.
Choosing the best offer for your home is not just about price, it’s about all of the terms in the agreement of sale. What offer has the best chance to go to closing?
When you have more than one offer, you’ll compare all the terms, such as:
1. Closing date – Do the buyers agree to a contingency of allowing you to find a replacement home? Is the closing date flexible?
2. Inspections – is the buyer waiving any or all of the inspections? How many days for the inspection contingency?
3. Earnest deposit – is it significant enough?
4. Financing – Is the buyer paying with cash or are they pre-approved for a mortgage? What is the down payment?
5. Price – if the buyer offers significantly more than the list price, what will the buyer do if the home doesn’t appraise at that value?
6. Contingencies – does the buyer have a home to sell? How many contingencies are in the contract?
Let me coach you every step of the way. Go HOME with Mary!
Contact Mary Camp at 215-882-1064 or GoHOMEwithMary.com.
PHOTO CAP: From prepping through closing, we work as a team.