submitted by McCaffrey’s Food Markets
Sweet, savory ham is delicious not only as an easy, main course for dinner, but also as a great addition to breakfast, brunch and lunch.
Make the most of your ham leftovers with this recipe for 24 mini frittatas from Chef Steven of McCaffrey’s Food Markets.
Ham and Cheese Frittatas
*4 large eggs
*1/4 cup whole milk
*1/4 tsp. black pepper
*4 oz. diced baked ham
*1/4 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
*1/4 cup diced scallions
*1/8 cup grated parmesan
*2 tsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 mini muffin tins (12 cups) with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper until well blended.
3. Stir in the diced ham, cheese, scallions and parsley. Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture.
4. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Using a small, offset spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter.
6. Serve and enjoy immediately.