CHECK OUT THE NEW BUCKSBLOGSPOT. HELP FOR BUCKS COUNTY BUSINESSES AND ECONOMIC RECOVERY – BUCKSBLOGSPOT

    Governor announces loan to support business expansion, job retention

    Governor Tom Wolf recently announced a low-interest loan​ through the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) that will help a Bucks County company improve its operations, expand facilities, and retain jobs. 

    “Despite navigating the challenges of the past year, Pennsylvania has remained committed to investing in companies that make a real difference in their local communities, creating and retaining jobs and providing critical goods and services,” said Gov. Wolf.

    For the year ending 2020, PIDA has approved $44,502,915 in low-interest loans that have resulted in $78,095,857 in private investment and supported 1,434 created and retained full-time jobs. 

    The approved project is as follows: 

    *Martelli Realty, LLC, through Bucks County Economic Development Corporation, was approved for a 10-year, $522,000 loan at a 1.75% fixed rate to acquire a 15,128-square-foot industrial building situated on two acres in Ivyland. The building, adjacent to the company’s current facility, will allow for the expansion of The Martelli Companies, a group of related entities, into both facilities. The Martelli Companies are an equipment moving and transportation provider. Doyle Machine Tool, Inc., a Martelli Company, is expected to occupy approximately 75% of the space with the remaining 25% occupied by other various Martelli Companies due to its proximity to their current facility and the shared resources of the companies. Given this unique relationship between companies, all entities of The Martelli Companies will commit to retaining their current 40 full-time employees over three years. The total project cost is $1,160,000.  

    0 0 vote
    Article Rating
    Subscribe
    Notify of
    0 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments
    0
    Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
    ()
    x