“STAYING PUT” It’s not just what we should all be doing to stay safe from COVID-19… but it’s also the name of our flagship program to help older adults in Lower Bucks County. In response to the coronavirus pandemic, we are expanding the STAYING PUT program to serve seniors who are homebound &/or highly susceptible to contracting this virus and we need your help! Please consider assisting:
- Volunteer to deliver meals and prescriptions to vulnerable seniors with our no-contact protocol, in which you’ll never need to enter a store, pharmacy or home (all outdoor pickups and front step drop offs).
- Refer people in need; homebound seniors, those with compromised immune systems, and those already facing life threatening illness, to our program (call 215-428-0500 ext. 101 or email email@example.com). Lower Bucks County residents only please.
- Provide financial support to Ivins Outreach Center to help offset the costs of prepared meals, groceries, and transportation. Please visit our donation page to help us help those that are really struggling to survive this potentially devastating pandemic.
The Ivins Resource Center Staff and Board of Directors
The Ivins Outreach Center is a community outreach organization that provides quality of life programs for youth to older adults in Lower Bucks County.
- It enables seniors to age gracefully in their homes or apartments and remain engaged in their community through its Staying Put program;
- It helps people find and apply for existing services and programs offered by area social agencies through its Resource & Referral program;
- In partnership with the Morrisville School District, the Bucks County Technical School, and the Bristol Borough School District, it manages after-school and summer enrichment programs for youth; and
- It helps youth, families and older adults in need.
Staying Put in Lower Bucks County is our program to help seniors in our area “Age in Place.” This program permits the elderly to remain in their homes when they no longer can drive or can’t take care of the issues associated with home maintenance. Read more about this program on the Staying Putpage.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Staying Put, please call us at 215-428-0500.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer to help those who no longer can drive in Lower Bucks, please call us at 215-428-0500.