- Aark Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center – will use the grant for an Education Center redesign to prepare for post-COVID reopening;
- Bucks County Children’s Museum – will use the grant for their Low Income Museum Access program;
- Community Conservatory of Music – will use the grant to support their Kindred Arts after-school homework program;
- iRun4Life, Inc. – will use the grant for a non-competitive, after-school running program portal;
- Kamp for Kids – will use the grant for sensory-friendly care packages for families with special needs children;
- Lenape Valley Foundation – will use the grant for parent-child interaction therapy training;
- No Longer Bound – will use the grant to support an after-school program for Bristol Township youth;
- Open Door Abuse Awareness Prevention – will use the grant to present Coaching Boys into Men, a program focused on violence prevention and healthy relationships;
- Penndel Mental Health Center – will use the grant to help families stay connected through technology;
- Tend to Hope, Inc. – will use the grant for “Seeds of Hope” care packages for residents at The Lenape Valley Lodge;
- Travis Manion Foundation – will use the grant to present character and leadership education addressing behavioral health needs;
- Youth Orchestra of Bucks County – will use the grant for an after-school program providing music instruction and life skills development.
“Our Board of Directors is pleased to continue to offer grants to innovative non-profits during these uncertain times when they need our help the most,” said Tobi Bruhn, Ed.D., CFRE, Executive Director, Foundations Community Partnership. “We have been supporting Bucks County organizations serving children, young adults and their families since 2007 and we are glad we can continue the tradition.”
PHOTO CAP: Foundations Community Partnership invested $36,000 in grant funding to 12 Bucks County non-profit organizations. Pictured are Tom Hanna (left), Chair of FCP’s Board of Directors, and Executive Director Dr. Tobi Bruhn.