A Medical Home
This is a team-based health delivery model led by Dr. David Miller, D.O. to provide comprehensive and continuous medical care to our patients.
The goal of a medical home is for patients to obtain maximized health outcomes by allowing better access to health care with increased satisfaction and improved health.
In order for us to operate as a Medical Home, our patients will be required to participate.
The information highway is a two-way street.
You will be asked to provide a medical history, medication history, current list of medications including all over-the-counter supplements, vitamins, minerals, etc. and self-care information.
In return, we seek to treat the whole person, taking physical, mental and social habits into consideration to provide a well-balanced health experience.
As a participant in our Medial Home, you may:
- Choose your personal clinician.
- Have availability of electronic and paper health resources.
- Health education in the media of your choice, i.e. electronic, paper or in-person.
- Obtain evidence-based care.
- Healthcare instruction as needed.
- Guidance to self-management goals in chronic care.
- Receive personal, effective and comprehensive healthcare.
Our final goal is the healthiest overall outcome for the individual.
Office hours, by appointment only, are Monday and Wednesday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, Tuesday, 9:00am to 4:00pm, Thursday, 9:00am to noon,and 3:00 to 6:00pm, and Friday, 8:00am to 2:00pm.
Appointments will be given on a first available basis unless otherwise requested.
Call us today at 215-736-2508.
Pennsbury Medical Practice is a family practice, located at 201 Woolston Drive, Suite 1E, Morrisville.
We are HIPPA compliant. Confidentiality is our priority.
Laboratory results are available electronically; ask the staff how to obtain a PIN to view your results.
- Appointments will be given on a first available basis unless otherwise requested
- Phone message concerning appointments, refills or referrals will not be answered; please call during business hours.
- Patients will only be called with abnormal test results.
- Patients are responsible for providing all outside car updates not requested by this office.
- All patients will have access to evidence-based care and self-management support.
PHOTO CAP: David Miller D.O., enters patient data.