Snipes Farm and Education Center 2020 fall events
Adventures abound on the farm, from the hay pyramid to the woods and trails.
Discover life on the farm and its history, bring your own picnic lunch to enjoy while out in nature, find joy!
- Find the perfect pumpkin in the pumpkin patch;
- Visit the Old Time Farm Museum, find horse power inspiration, vintage wagons, carriages and sleighs used for generations;
- Climb the hay pyramid and find your way out of the hay bale maze;
- Meet our sweet goats, ducks, bunnies, chickens and quail!
- Go on a scavenger hunt and find delicate evergreens and towering green giants!
- Meet 80 lovely hens at Cluckingham Palace;
- Explore the Land of Scarecrows! Find Dorothy and the Wizard, Alice in Wonderland, ballroom dancing and juggling scarecrows, Albert Einstein and Leonardo DaVinci!
- Take a walk on the enchanted trail through the woods and find a scarecrow at every bend (whimsical – nothing haunted!);
- Take home freshly pressed apple cider, fresh baked pies and apple cider donuts.
For the safety of fellow guests, staff and community, visitors must wear a mask at all times while on the farm property, including village green, woods trail, restrooms (port-o-pots?) and sanitation areas.
You may remove masks only when eating at a designated, socially distant picnic table, but we ask you not to eat or drink in common areas. We will limit entry consistent with CDC and State health guidelines to allow for social distancing.
Entry to the farm will be on a first come, first entry basis. When we reach capacity, you may wait until others leave.
Unfortunately, we are unable to safely provide the corn maze, hayrides, or the cider barn experience this year.
For more information and map of the event grounds, visit www.snipesfarm.org.
Snipes Farm and Education Center is a non-profit founded in 2008 to model and teach sustainable farming, while building community and reconnecting people to the land.
We have 30 acres is dedicated to growing local, healthy, nutrient dense, sustainable produce. We donate over half of our produce to neighbors in need.
The Snipes Farm and Education Center is located at 890 W. Bridge Street in Morrisville.
They can be reached at 215-295-1139 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram.