Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we, here at VCA Neshaminy Animal Hospital, want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time.
We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic.
Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
* Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle or outside of the hospital and call us.
* After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible and a technician will retrieve your pet from the car.
* Your exam will take place in the hospital and the findings and instructions will be shared with you over the phone by the doctor.
* If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
* If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments.
We assure you that we are all wearing appropriate personal protective equipment at all times to keep you and our staff safe during this trying time.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve, and to be there for you and your pets.
Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping to keep pets and people safe.
Please don’t hesitate to call with questions.
The Health Care Team at VCA Neshaminy Animal Hospital, 215-355-1116.