It is incumbent on those of us in an industry that provides services to the public to protect the health and safety of our employees and our clients.
Currently Liebmann Family Law remains available to assist all of our clients; however, the entire staff is working remotely, and the office is presently closed pursuant to the Governor’s Orders.
When the restrictions are lifted, Liebmann Family Law will institute the following new guidelines:
- All employees will have their temperature taken daily.
- All non-employees entering the office will be asked to have their temperature taken.
- A face mask will be provided if you don’t already have one.
- Video conferencing for consultations will be encouraged.
- We will limit the number of non-employees in the office to one at a time.
- All social distancing guidelines will be strictly followed.
- Our case management system allows for contact free exchanges of all documents.
- We have instituted curb-side Will signings for the protection of our most vulnerable clients.
We are committed to providing all our clients with the same level of quality representation they have come to expect from Liebmann Family Law and to do so safely.
PHOTO CAP: Liebmann Family Law