Do you want to be a part of Northampton Township history? Do you have a fun-loving heart and a desire to help your community? Then you qualify for a place on the Northampton Days Committee.
On Sunday, September 9th, in the area surrounding the Richboro Middle School, the annual Northampton Days celebration will take place. But your involvement is needed to make it happen.
The Committee meets the second Wednesday of the month to prepare for the BIG DAY.
The following important volunteer jobs need your help:
- Managing the entertainment. If you would like to “book” entertainment, arrange for their requirements and be available for them the day of the event, then please contact Carol at 215-860-8570.
- Adult parking controllers. Several adults are needed for two-hour shifts throughout the day. Please call Carol at the above number.
- Managing the Family Games. Bring your smiling face and fun disposition to arrange for families to enjoy playing games together. Call Carol at the above number.
- Assisting with the Ad Book preparation. Making phone calls and managing the Ads as they are received and then forwarding that information to the Ad Book layout person. Call Carol at the above number.
- General all-around helping hands to help with preparation for the celebration and to help on the day of the event. You know…call Carol at the above number.
You will have the pleasure of meeting the wonderful people who are already on the Committee as well as meeting all of Northampton Township on the day of the event. Come join the fun.