1. From left, Mark Goodman, Veterans Square Foundation member; Kevin Treiber, VSF President; Brian Mann, Omnia Architects, designer of the monument; Frank Fazzalore, VSF second Vice President; Kathy Kraeck, VSF first Vice President; and Ed Torres, VSF member.
2. Some members of Cub Scouts Pack 10 were in attendance, from left, Ethan Huegler, Max Donaghy, Andrew Thau, Alex Huegler, Christian Thau and Dean Cadic. Pack Leader Joe Huegler is in back.
3. William C. Bray surveys the names on the Wall of Honor.
4. Members of Newtown Masonic Lodge 427, from left, John Horn, Carl Swope, Joe Scolnick, Jim Umlauf, Peter Carter and Henry Mroz.
- Hikers get ready to go, from left, Joe Battaglia, Don Likens, Tom Evans, Gail Hunger, and Carol Carpenter.
- Lined up at the starting line, all hikers give the “thumbs up!”
- Robin Evans, kria Drake, and Rachel Truelove at the bake sale table.
- Jim “How would you like it” Gaston, of Yardley, cooks up hot sausage and kielbasa for the hikers.
- Beverly Carter (left) hands check to Dan Hoffman, EMT from Yardley Makefield Emergency Unit, making a generous donation to this organization.
- Eric Blackshire (left), Executive Chef at McCaffrey’s, hands Mary Ann Wolf a free sample of a healthy food item.
- Suzanne R. Filippone (left), Eldercare Specialist, gives brochure to Ellie Hammill about LIFE St. Mary, a program helping people live safely at home with the assistance from a team of compassionate healthcare experts.
- Jim Feyka (left) receives a free flu shot from pharmacist David Sacavage.
- Corrine Cohen (left) receives free blood pressure screening administered by LPN Kate Pietrowski.