The Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) is looking for individuals with relevant expertise to fill several non-reserved positions on its newly-formed Advisory Committee on Climate Change (ACCC).
The nine non-reserved members will represent the following stakeholder categories:
- Academic or Research Institutions
- Watershed or Environmental Organizations
- Business or Industry
- Water or Wastewater Utilities
The members will be appointed by the DRBC’s Executive Director; preference shall be given to individuals actively working on climate change impacts, preferably in the Delaware River Basin.
If Interested in a Non-Reserved Member Position on the ACCC:
- Please submit your resume and a letter of interest by Friday, February 29, 2020.
- For questions and to submit resumes, please email Kristen Bowman Kavanagh, P.E., committee liaison.
Full details are available at https://www.nj.gov/drbc/home/newsbytes/approved/20200129_accc.html.