12 little neck clams rinsed clean
6 ounces softened butter
2 ounces flat parsley chopped fine
4 cloves of garlic
1 cup white wine
1. Mash garlic cloves into a fine paste using a garlic press.
2. Combine garlic with softened butter in a food processor until smooth then add chopped parsley to combine.
3. Put clams in saucepan on high heat with white wine and cover.
4. When clams are all open add garlic, parsley, and butter.
5. Reduce heat to low just to melt butter.
6. Serve with good crusty bread for dipping.