Morrisville Borough Council is looking for their newest Junior Councilperson for the school year 2019-2020.
The Junior Councilperson Program is an outstanding opportunity to get the youth of Morrisville Borough involved in the governing process of their community.
It is for high school juniors who wish to learn the structure, procedure and processes active in local government.
The Junior Councilperson attends meetings and is a “quasi-member” of Council (they are not allowed to vote or attend executive sessions).
- MUST be a Morrisville Borough resident;
- High School Junior or Senior for class year 2019-2020;
- Must take “oath of office”;
- Serve a term that coincides with school year;
- Must attend monthly Council meetings.
- Attend executive sessions.
Any students who would like to be considered, or for more information, contact Borough Hall or e-mail Corryn L. Kronnagel at CKronnagelMV@gmail.com.