It wouldn’t be summer without live music and festivals – everything from bluegrass to rock n’ roll is being performed this summer so open your ears to the sounds of summer 2019.
In true festival form, lie out on the lawn and relax to refreshing, live and local tunes from all genres.
Most concert series listed are free to the public but some have minimal fees. Visit corresponding websites for more info on pricing.
Don’t forget to check out timespub.com for a full list of lower region concerts, too!
*Bluegrass and Blueberries Festival at Peddler’s Village (Routes 202 and 263, Lahaska).
Celebrate National Blueberry Month in July with everything blue at this exciting festival on Saturday, July 20th and Sunday, July 21st from 10:00am until 6:00pm; shops open until 8:00pm on Saturday.
hungry and ready for a weekend brimming with locally grown blueberries and
blueberry treats and a sweet line-up of the best bluegrass music in the region!
Call 215-794-4000 for more info or visit www.peddlersvillage.com/festivals/bluegrass-and-blueberries.
*Buckingham Township is hosting their annual Family Fun Concert Series on Thursday evenings, 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Hansell Park, (Route 413 and Hansell Road).
- July 11th – “New Solution Entertainment,” a group of teachers playing classic party tunes to modern jazz. High energy fun!
- July 18th – “Jeff Lohan/William Aronson & Friends,” a local band who promises to be lots of fun for all ages.
- July 25th – “Barefoot Bobby & The Breakers” – a night of classic rock and dreaming of being on the beach; fun for the whole family!
- August 1st – “Zydeco-A-Go-Go” – Peter Eshelman and the band play all kinds of instruments and music. After the concert on August 1st at 9:00pm, join the Bux Mont Astronomical Group for a Star Watch with powerful telescopes.
- August 8th – “Toby Mochel and A Few Good Men,” a popular local band playing a night of classic rock.
Please call Mary Jane at 215-794-8834 if you have any questions or check their website www.buckinghampa.org for more info and a full list of concerts.
Be sure to bring a chair or blanket and a picnic dinner.
Rain location for concerts is the Buckingham Springs Club Houe on Route 413 in Buckingham.
*Bucks Fever Brown-Bag-it with the Arts, every Wednesday at noon on the Bucks County Courthouse lawn, (100 North Main Street, Doylestown).
Bring a blanket, bring the kids, invite a co-worker, take a bag lunch and enjoy this program of Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce.
- July 3rd – Fitzpatrick School of Irish Dance (Irish step dancing)
- July 10th – Andrea Carlson & David “Bopdrummer” Yager
- July 17th – Jeff Lohan & William Aronson with guest George Ade
- July 24th – Eco-Man (an environmentally friendly show for children)
- July 31st – The Double D’s
- August 7th – Florenza-Dowlin (folk duo)
- August 14th – BC Country Gentlemen Barbershop Chorus
Check out centralbuckschamber.com for more info and a full line-up throughout the summer, with a final performance on September 4th.
*Concerts in the Garden at Heritage Conservancy’s Aldie Mansion, (85 Old Dublin Pike, Doylestown).
Back for the summer through September, come out on July 23rd, August 27th, and September 24th (every 4th Tuesday of the month) from 6:30-8:30pm!
Just like Martha Dana Mercer did in this same garden more than 50 years ago, Heritage Conservancy is opening Aldie Mansion and inviting people to come sit on the lawn and listen to great local musical acts.
For each month’s band lineup please visit their Facebook page @ConcertsInTheGarden.
Rain or shine! Free for everyone! No need to register. Bring your own seating and picnic dinner if you wish.
Contact 215-345-7020 with any questions.