The New Hope Automobile Show, with two road rallies, an evening of dancing and dining, and one spectacular car show?
Each student – listed below with their chosen college and field of study – received $1,000 to use toward their post-secondary educational pursuits:
- Sam Czupich, University of Wisconsin, Madison – Mechanical Engineering;
- Keanne Marcelo, University of Pittsburgh – Biology/Psychology;
- Courtney Purdy, West Chester University – Social Work;
- James Summerson, Liberty University – Economics;
- Anna Lenger, Temple University – Anthropology;
- Bailey Hendricks, Shippensburg University – Early Childhood Education/Special Education.
Since 1957, proceeds from The New Hope Automobile Show have provided funds for numerous Bucks County charities and non-profit organizations, student scholarships, and the cancer research of Fox Chase Cancer Center. To learn more about The New Hope Automobile Show, visit www.newhopeautoshow.com.
PHOTO CAP: Pictured from left, Sam Czupich, Keanne Marcelo, Courtney Purdy, James Summerson, Anna Lenger, and Bailey Hendricks. Photo by Steve Williams.