The program that each student was accepted to attend is also listed.
- Benjamin Aronson, 11th grade, Drexel University Materials Science and Engineering Summer Program;
- William Bednarz, 10th grade, Program in Algorithmic and Combinatorial Thinking – Princeton University;
- Miles Borowsky, 10th grade, Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Program, Villanova University;
- Ngakiya Camara, 11th grade, International Thespian Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska;
- Kaitlyn Currid, 11th grade, Stanford Intensive Law & Trial Program;
- Sonali Deliwala, 11th grade, Engineering Summer Academy – University of Pennsylvania;
- Avi Gajjar, 10th grade, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Research Experience;
- Brett Garretson, 11th grade, Bucknell Academy Summer Experience (BASE);
- Ryan MacElroy, 11th grade, Lehigh University – Blueprint Summer Program – Careers in Engineering;
- James Moyer, 11th grade, Westminster Choir College – Beginning Choral Conducting;
- Derek Quinn, eighth grade, FAES Course – NIH on Cytometry;
- Shefali Raghavan, 11th grade, NYU Summer Career Edge: Finance NYC;
- Anirudh Ramanathan, ninth grade, Robotics/Electrical and Computer Engineering at Temple University;
- Delaney Weed, 10th grade, Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Program, Villanova University.
Prior to his retirement, Dr. Lendo served as the long-time president of Peirce College in Philadelphia. He has since relocated to Florida.
To learn more about the Pennsbury Education Foundation or Dr. Arthur J. Lendo, visit www.pennsburysd.org > Community > Foundations > Pennsbury Education Foundation > Fellowships.
PHOTO CAP: Seated from left, Benjamin Aronson, Kaitlyn Currid, Derek Quinn, and Delaney Weed; standing, Shefali Raghavan, William Bednarz, Brett Garretson, James Moyer, Ryan MacElroy, Anirudh Ramanathan, Miles Borowsky, and Ngakiya Camara. Not pictured are Sonali Deliwala and Avi Gajjar.